How to unlock Huawei Telstra E589 Huawei Pocket WiFi Mobile Router?
1. Make sure your Huawei Telstra E589 Pocket WiFi Mobile router is fully charged.
2. Just insert a non-acceptable Network SIM card on your Telstra E589 router (e.g. another than Telstra SIM for Telstra Network wifi router).
3. After changing the another network providers sim on your Huawei Telstra E589 router, switch ON. It will display “Invalid SIM” because you have used another network providers sim.
Note: If it asks for unlock code then it will be unlocked at here only, otherwise go to the next step.
4. Now just establish a WiFi connection to Telstra E589 Australian Huawei Pocket WiFi Mobile router with your PC / IPAD / IPHONE / Android.
5. Browse for 192.168.0.1 login to your device’s dashboard. Go to Advanced Settings – SIM Settings – Unlock Device – Enter Unlock Code – Click on Apply.
Open the Settings – Dial-up – Unlock SIM card – Enter 8 digits unlock code in your Huawei Telstra E589 Australian WiFi Mobile router. Click OK and the device will reboot to display the new network.
Now your Huawei Telstra E589 is unlocked forever.
Note : Don’t try to insert any free wrong code into your Huawei E589 MiFI, otherwise it will be locked permanently. Just pay 2.38 USD through PayPal button of this website and mention model with IMEI in the transaction. Correct NCK / SIMlock will be emailed you.