How to unlock Telstra or Telus Huawei E587u-5 Mobile WiFi Router?
1. Make sure E587u-5 Huawei Mobile WiFi router is fully charged.
2. Just insert a nonacceptable Network SIM card on your Huawei E587. (You have to use another network provider sim, which is currently locked to).
3. After changing the another network providers sim on your Huawei device, switch ON it. It will display “Invalid SIM” because you have used another network providers sim.
4. Now establish a WiFi connection to E587u-5 with your PC / IPAD / IPHONE / Android.
Note: For the best results, use Windows computer.
5. Connect the Telstra E587u-5 Huawei device to PC or other device and browse for 192.168.8.1 or login into the device’s dashboard. Go to Advanced Settings – SIM Settings – Unlock Device – Enter Unlock Code – Click on Apply.
Open the Settings – Dial-up – Unlock SIM card – Enter 8 digits unlock code in your router. Click OK and the device will be rebooted to display the new network.
Now your Huawei E587u-5 is unlocked forever.
Note : Don’t try to insert any free / wrong codes into your device, otherwise E587u-5 will be locked permanently. Pay 2.38 USD through PayPal button of this website and mention model with IMEI in the transactions. Correct NCK/unlock code will be delivered by email.