How to Unlock Huawei Optus E583C Pocket WiFi Router?
1. Make sure your Huawei Optus E583C pocket WiFi router is fully charged.
2. Just insert a nonacceptable network SIM on your Huawei Optus E583C Pocket WiFi router (You have to use another network provider SIM, which is currently locked to).
3. After changing the other network provider SIM on your Huawei E583C, switch the device on. It will display “Invalid SIM” because you have used another network providers SIM.
4. Now just establish a WiFi connection to the Huawei Optus E583C pocket WiFi router with your PC / IPAD / IPHONE / Android device.
5. Connect the Huawei Optus E583C pocket WiFi router with PC and browse for 192.168.1.1 and login to the device’s dashboard. Go to Advanced Settings – SIM Settings – Unlock Device – Enter Unlock Code – Click on Apply.
Open the Settings – Dial-up – Unlock SIM card – Enter 8 digits unlock code in your Huawei Optus E583C Pocket WiFi router. Click OK and the device will reboot to display the new network.
Now your Huawei Optus E583C Pocket WiFi modem of Australia is unlocked forever.
Note : Don’t try to insert free or wrong code into your Huawei Optus E583C Pocket WiFi router, otherwise it will be locked permanently. You can purchase from any server or pay 2.38USD. Correct code will be emailed.