How to Unlock Huawei Optus E583C-2 Pocket Hotspot WiFi router?
1. Make sure your Huawei Optus E583C-2 pocket hotspot WiFi router is fully charged.
2. Just insert a nonacceptable network SIM card on your Optus E583C-2 modem (You have to use another network provider sim, which is currently locked to).
3. After changing the another network providers SIM on your Huawei device, switch E583C-2 on. It will display “Invalid SIM” because you have used another network providers SIM.
4. Now just establish a WiFi connection to Huawei Optus E583C-2 router to your PC / IPAD / IPHONE / Android device.
5. Connect the Huawei E583C-2 MiFi router to PC and browse for 192.168.0.1 and login to the device’s dashboard. Go to Advanced Settings – SIM Settings – Unlock Device – Enter Unlock Code – Click on Apply.
Open the Settings – Dial-up – Unlock SIM card – Enter 8 digits unlock code in your Huawei Optus E583C-2 pocket hotspot WiFi router. Click OK and the device will reboot to display the new network.
Now your Huawei Optus E583C-2 pocket hotspot WiFi router is unlocked forever.
Note : Don’t try to insert wrong codes into your Huawei Optus E583C-2 pocket hotspot WiFi router, otherwise it will be locked permanently. You can purchase from any server or pay 2.38 USD through PayPal and mention model with IMEI to get the correct NCK within 8 hrs.
Note : If above procedure does not work on your Huawei Optus E583C-2 Pocket Hotspot WiFi router then leave a comment.