MTS – the network of Russia, has also launched Huawei E3372 data card. On the box it will be written MTS 827F, while on the dongle, you will find “MTS CONNECT LTE 4G”, but there is no word of Huawei E3372. When you will detect the MTS 827F modem under DC unlocker software, then you will get info like :
Found modem: E3372
Model: Huawei _Unknown modem_
Serial NR. : L8FBY14505002620
Compile date / time: 22 Apr 2014 21:29:12
Hardware ver. : CL1E3372SM ver.a
Dashboard version: UTPS23.015.05.04.143_MAC23.015.05.04.143
SIM Lock status: Locked
Codes Entered Wrong: 0 (unlock attempts left: 10)
The Russian MTS 827F dongle comes with firmware 21.285.01.02.143, which is un-customized firmware and can be unlocked easily using correct unlock code.
How to Unlock Huawei MTS 827F Data Card?
1. Change the default SIM of MTS 827F with any another network SIM.
2. Plug the modem to PC.
3. Let it install all the required software and drivers related to your 827F dongle.
4. The software of the device will be launched automatically if not then open from the shortcut on the desktop.
5. Now, it will open a window asking you unlock code / password, as in above screenshot.
6. Put the correct unlock code and enjoy the unlocked Huawei MTS 827F data card with any network provider SIM.
Note : Unlock code charge is 6 USD, interested users can pay at PayPal.
By any means, if your MTS 827F does not ask for unlock code then you can use card lock unlock tool.
Additionally, some firmware and software, which you may desire :