After changing the algorithm of Huawei E3272, the manufacturer has released one new model, called it Huawei E3372 (E3372s). It is a 4G data card, which supports GSM / EDGE / EVDO / LTE / FDD / TDD / UMTS bands. Various network providers started provided Huawei E3372 dongle to his customers, including MTS of Russia.
Network providers lock the network of the dongle so that users can not use another carrier SIM cards. But, after unlocking of the device you are free to use any another network SIM as well as the default. Here, unlocking is too handy, if you are moving to another place from your hometown.
How to unlock Huawei E3372 4G LTE Data Card?
1. Change the default SIM of Huawei E3372 4G modem, with another network provider SIM.
2. Plug the dongle to Windows PC.
3. Let the E3372 to install drivers and software on the PC.
4. Now default software of the modem will automatically launch.
5. Now the dashboard or software of E3372 will ask you for SIMLock or unlock code.
6. Enter the 8-digit correct unlock code into the modem and click on OK.
7. Now your device is fully unlocked to use any another network provider SIM.
By any means, if your device does not ask for unlock code, then download CardLock Unlock tool. Disconnect the Internet and close the default software of modem. Now run downloaded apps from the computer. Detect your Huawei E3372 dongle under the Card Lock Unlock tool. In unlocking software, you will see the IMEI of your modem. Now put the unlock code and unlock your device to use any another network provider SIM. Still, you have a problem, then leave a comment.
Note: Unlock code is not free, the charge of Huawei E3372 4G LTE Data Card code is only 6 USD, interested persons can pay 6 USD through PayPal button of this website. While paying mention model and IMEI in the transaction. Correct code will be emailed within 8 hrs.
Note II: Huawei E3372H dongle is totally different than E3372s and unlocking are also different. E3372H comes in two different formats: non hi-link and hilink. We have tested some dongles of the different network providers and the unlocking is mentioned in the different posts of this blog.