Unlocking of Huawei E586e Globe Telecom Philippines Pocket Mobile WiFi MiFi Router
1. Make sure your Huawei E586e Globe Philippines WiFi MiFi router is fully charged.
2. Just insert a non-acceptable network SIM card on your Huawei E586e Globe modem (e.g. another than Vodafone SIM for Vodafone Network router) (You have to use another network provider sim, which is currently locked to).
3. After changing the another network providers SIM card on your Huawei WiFi / MiFi, switch On the E586e. It will display “Invalid SIM” because you have used another network providers SIM.
4. Now just establish a WiFi connection to Huawei E586e Globe router with your PC / IPAD / IPHONE / Android device.
5. Connect the Huawei E586e Globe Philippines router with PC using USB port and browse for 192.168.0.1 and login to the device’s dashboard. Go to Advanced Settings – SIM Settings – Unlock Device – Enter Unlock Code – Click on Apply.
or, if above step does not work then,
Open the Settings – Dial-up – Unlock SIM card – Enter 8 digits unlock code in your Huawei E586e Globe Telecom Philippines pocket mobile WiFi MiFi router. Click OK and the device will reboot to display the new network.
Now your Huawei E586e Globe Philippines router is unlocked forever.
Note : Don’t try to insert any free or wrong codes into your Huawei E586e Globe router, otherwise it will be locked permanently. You can purchase from any server or pay 2.38 USD through PayPal and mention model with IMEI in the transaction. Correct NCK will be delivered within 8 hrs via email.