If you are an owner of Huawei E586E Etisalat Nigeria WiFi MiFi router then you have come on nice place to unlock. Once Etisalat E586E is unlocked successfully, you are free to use any carrier SIM card.
How to Unlock Huawei E586E Etisalat Nigeria WiFi MiFi Router?
1. Make sure your Huawei E586E Etisalat Nigerian router is fully charged.
2. Just insert a nonacceptable network SIM on your Huawei E586E Etisalat router (e.g. another than MTN SIM for MTN carrier router) (You have to use another network provider sim, which is currently locked to).
3. After changing the another network provider SIM on your Huawei WiFi / MiFi, switch on the Nigerian E586E. It will display “Invalid SIM” because you have used another network provider SIM.
4. Establish a WiFi or USB connection to Huawei E586E Etisalat router with your PC / IPAD / IPHONE / Android device.
5. Connect the Huawei E586E Etisalat mobile router with PC and browse for 192.168.1.1 and login to the device’s dashboard. Go to Advanced Settings – SIM Settings – Unlock Device – Enter Unlock Code – Click on Apply.
Open the Settings – Dial-up – Unlock SIM card – Enter 8 digits unlock code in your Huawei E586E Etisalat Nigeria WiFi MiFi router. Click OK and the device will reboot to display the new network.
Now your Huawei E586E Etisalat Nigeria WiFi router is unlocked forever.
Note: Don’t try to insert free or wrong codes into your Huawei E586E, otherwise it will be locked permanently. You can purchase from any server or pay 2.38USD. Correct code will be emailed within 8 hrs.