How to Unlock Huawei E5332 Mobile WiFi/MiFi?
1. Make sure your Huawei E5332 Mobile WiFi / MiFi is fully charged.
2. Just insert a nonacceptable Network SIM card on your Huawei E5332 Mobile WiFi / MiFi router (e.g. another than Vodafone SIM for Vodafone Network router) (You have to use another network provider sim, which is currently locked to).
3. After changing the other network SIM card on your Huawei WiFi / MiFi, switch the device on. It will display “Invalid SIM” because you have used another network provider SIM.
4. Now just establish a WiFi connection to Huawei E5332 Mobile WiFi / MiFi router with your PC / IPAD / iPhone / Android device.
5. Connect the Huawei E5332 Mobile WiFi /MiFi router to PC and browse for 192.168.1.1 and login to the device’s dashboard. Go to Advanced Settings – SIM Settings – Unlock Device – Enter Unlock Code – Click on Apply.
Open the Settings – Dial-up – Unlock SIM card – Enter 8 digits unlock code in your Huawei E5332 Mobile WiFi / MiFi router. Click OK and the device will reboot to display the new network.
Now your Huawei E5332 Mobile WiFi / MiFi modem is unlocked forever.
Note: Don’t try to insert any free or wrong codes into your Huawei E5332 Mobile WiFi / MiFi router, otherwise it will be locked permanently. You can purchase from any trusted server or order at routerunlock.com. While paying mention model with IMEI in the transaction to get the correct code through email.