Unlocking of T-Mobile locked Huawei E5332 MiFi router is possible using correct SIMlock code. It comes with un-customized firmware and there is no need to change the firmware, means there is no risk involved of bricking the device.
How to Unlock T-Mobile UK Huawei E5332 WiFi MiFi Router?
1. Make sure your T-Mobile UK Huawei E5332 WiFi MiFi router is fully charged.
2. Just insert a nonacceptable network SIM card on your T-Mobile Huawei E5332 WiFi MiFi router (e.g. another than T-Mobiel SIM for T-Mobile network router) (You have to use another network provider sim, which is currently locked to).
3. After changing the another network providers sim on your Huawei WiFi / MiFi, switch the E5332 device on. It will display “Invalid SIM” because you have used another network providers SIM.
4. Now just establish a WiFi connection to T-Mobile UK Huawei E5332 WiFi MiFi router with your PC / IPAD / IPHONE / Android device.
5. Connect the T-Mobile E5332 WiFi MiFi router to PC and browse for 192.168.1.1 and login to the device’s dashboard. Go to Advanced Settings – SIM Settings – Unlock Device – Enter Unlock Code – Click on Apply.
Open the Settings – Dial-up – Unlock SIM card – Enter 8 digits unlock code in your T-Mobile UK Huawei E5332 WiFi MiFi router. Click OK and the device will reboot to display the new network.
Now your T-Mobile UK Huawei E5332 WiFi MiFi router is unlocked forever.
Note: Don’t try to insert free or wrong codes into your T-Mobile UK Huawei E5332 WiFi MiFi router, otherwise it will be locked permanently.