Unlocking of T-Mobile locked Huawei E5332 MiFi router is possible using correct SIMlock code. It comes with un-customized firmware and there is no need to change the firmware, means there is no risk involved of bricking the device.
How to Unlock T-Mobile UK Huawei E5332 WiFi MiFi Router?
1. Make sure your T-Mobile UK Huawei E5332 WiFi MiFi router is fully charged.
2. Just insert a nonacceptable network SIM card on your T-Mobile Huawei E5332 WiFi MiFi router (e.g. another than T-Mobiel SIM for T-Mobile network router) (You have to use another network provider sim, which is currently locked to).
3. After changing the another network providers sim on your Huawei WiFi / MiFi, switch the E5332 device on. It will display “Invalid SIM” because you have used another network providers SIM.
4. Now just establish a WiFi connection to T-Mobile UK Huawei E5332 WiFi MiFi router with your PC / IPAD / IPHONE / Android device.
5. Connect the T-Mobile E5332 WiFi MiFi router to PC and browse for 192.168.1.1 and login to the device’s dashboard. Go to Advanced Settings – SIM Settings – Unlock Device – Enter Unlock Code – Click on Apply.
Open the Settings – Dial-up – Unlock SIM card – Enter 8 digits unlock code in your T-Mobile UK Huawei E5332 WiFi MiFi router. Click OK and the device will reboot to display the new network.
Now your T-Mobile UK Huawei E5332 WiFi MiFi router is unlocked forever.
Note : Don’t try to insert free or wrong codes into your T-Mobile UK Huawei E5332 WiFi MiFi router, otherwise it will be locked permanently. You can purchase from any server or pay 2.38 USD through PayPal and mention model with IMEI in the transaction. Correct SIMlock code will be emailed within 8 hrs.