Recently, I have provided the download link of Nokia PC Suite V 7.1 and Zune PC app for Nokia Lumia and Samsung Kies latest version for Samsung Mobile (Windows & MAC OS). I have also shared Telstra Australian broadband software and firmware download links. I generally write an article about unlocking as you can find the unlocking solution of Huawei E5373T Telstra Australian WiFi MiFi router. Today, I have come with the unlocking solution of Huawei E3531 modem. In this article, we are not talking about only the unlocking procedure of Huawei E3531 dongle, but I will also provide the firmware download link of Huawei E3531 for both hilink and normal modems. Don’t update the normal modem with hilink modem firmware and vice-versa, otherwise, your modem may be dead.
How to Unlock Huawei E3531 Modem?
1. Download Huawei E3531 broadband unlocking software from the link which is provided at the end of the article.
2. Now plug the modem to Windows PC using USB cable (For MAC Users, MAC version software is also available).
3. Let the modem install proper software and drivers to PC.
4. After installing the software (Huawei mobile partner) to PC, disconnect the internet (if already connected) and close the default software of the modem (If you are using Huawei mobile partner software then close it).
5. Now run the downloaded Huawei E3531 data card unlocking software.
6. It will detect and show the modem’s IMEI (if not detecting your modem then refer detect and unlock procedure).
7. Now put the correct unlock code and click OK to unlock your modem.
8. Now download the latest Huawei mobile partner software and create the profile as per the new network SIM card.
If your modem has customized firmware then you can flash the firmware from the download link which is provided at the end of the article. To upgrade the firmware of your modem refer this link.
Note: Don’t enter any free/wrong codes into your modem, otherwise it will be locked permanently.