Huawei had recently launched 150Mbps 4G LTE Cat 4 Mobile WiFi Hotspot router E5372 in various countries with the help of network providers. After that, he has launched upgraded model Huawei E5373T with the help of Telstra Australia recently. If you are an owner of Huawei E5373T Telstra Australian WiFi MiFi router then you have come on nice place to unlock.
How to Unlock Huawei E5373T Telstra Australian WiFi MiFi Router?
1. Make sure that Huawei E5373T Telstra WiFi MiFi router is fully charged.
2. Just insert a nonacceptable Network SIM card on your Huawei E5373T Telstra Australian WiFi MiFi router (You have to use other than Telstra carrier SIM card).
3. After changing the another network providers SIM on your Huawei WiFi / MiFi, switch it on. It will display “Invalid SIM” because you have used another network providers sim.
4. Now just establish a WiFi connection to Huawei E5373T Telstra Australia WiFi MiFi router with your PC / IPAD / IPHONE / Android device.
5. Connect your Telstra E5373T pocket router to PC and go to 192.168.8.1 and login to the device’s dashboard. Go to Advanced Settings – SIM Settings – Unlock Device – Enter Unlock Code – Click on Apply.
Open the Settings – Dial-up – Unlock SIM card – Enter 8-digit unlock code in your Huawei E5373T Telstra Australian WiFi MiFi router. Click OK and the device will reboot to display the new network.
Now your Huawei E5373T Telstra Australian WiFi MiFi router is unlocked forever.
Note : Don’t try to insert free / wrong codes into your Huawei E5373T Telstra Australian WiFi MiFi router, otherwise it will be locked permanently. You can purchase from any server or pay 6 USD through PayPal button of this website and mention model with IMEI in the transactions. Correct SIMlock code will be emailed.