How to unlock Huawei 3G USB E156G Modem totally free?
1. Eject the modem from your computer/laptop, if already connected.
2. Note down the IMEI of your device which is written on the reverse side of the Huawei modem.
3. Run the downloaded software and go to Huawei tab.
4. Put the IMEI number in IMEI box which is highlighted in above screenshot.
5. Now click on “Calculate” button.
6. Now the software will calculate the “Unlock code” and “flash code” for your data card.
7. Note down the “Unlock code” only.
8. Change the default SIM card with any other network provider SIM card.
9. Now plug your dongle in your computer/laptop.
10. Now let the run dashboard.
11. Now it will ask you for unlock code.
12. Just provide the unlock code which you have noted down and click OK.
13. Now your Huawei E156G will be unlocked forever.