If you are an owner of 2Degree NZ Huawei E5830 mobile WiFi router then you have come on nice place to unlock it. You can get here every types of unlock solutions of Huawei, ZTE, Alcatel, etc modems.
How to unlock 2Degree NZ Huawei E5830 Mobile WiFi Router?
1. Make sure your 2Degree NZ Huawei E5830 mobile WiFi router is fully charged.
2. Just insert a non acceptable network sim on your 2Degree NZ Huawei router (other than default carrier simcard).
3. After changing the another network providers sim on your Huawei WiFi / MiFi, switch the device on.
4. It will display “Invalid SIM” because you have used another network provider sim.
5. Now just establish a WiFi connection to 2Degree NZ Huawei E5830 mobile WiFi router with your PC / IPAD / IPHONE / Android device.
6. Connect the 2Degree NZ Huawei E5830 router with PC and browse to https://192.168.1.1.
7. Login to the device’s dashboard at https://192.168.1.1.
8. Navigate to Advanced Settings – SIM Settings – Unlock Device – Enter Unlock Code – Click on Apply.
Open the Settings – Dial-up – Unlock SIM card – Enter 8-digit unlock code in your 2Degree NZ Huawei E5830 router.
Click OK and the device may be rebooted to display the new network.
Now your 2Degree NZ Huawei E5830 router is unlocked forever.