Prestigio has listed a new smartphone, dubbed as Wize A3. It will go for sell in European countries as well as in Russia.
The Prestigio Wize A3 features a 4.5-inch FWVGA (480 x 854 pixels / 218 ppi pixels density) LCD display and is powered by a 1GHz dual core MediaTek MT6572M processor, coupled with Mali-400MP GPU. It is equipped with 512MB of RAM and also packs a 4G internal storage that is further expandable with up to 32GB of microSD card.
The Wize A3 crawls on Android 4.4 KitKat OS out of the box. 2MP camera with flash is fixed at the back, while you can also make a video call using its front VGA camera. Connectivity options combines Bluetooth 4.0, Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n, Micro USB 2.0, GPS, 3G and audio 3.5mm mini-jack.
The dual-SIM (WCDMA+GSM) Wize A3 measures 134 x 68 x 9.9 mm and is 146 gms on weight. With the purchase of the handset, you will get 1600 mAH Li-ion battery inside the smartphone.
Prestigio Wize A3
- 4.5-inch FWVGA LCD display
- 480 x 854 pixels / 218 ppi pixels density
- 1GHz dual core MediaTek MT6572M processor
- Mali-400MP GPU
- 512MB RAM / 4GB ROM
- Android 4.4 KitKat OS
- 2MP / 0.3MP camera
- Bluetooth 4.0, Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n, Micro USB 2.0, GPS, 3G and audio 3.5mm mini-jack
- dual-SIM (WCDMA+GSM) with dual standby
- 9.9 mm thickness / 146 gms
- 1600 mAH Li-ion battery