Infocus M2 is moving to India via Snapdeal on March 10th. Online retailer has opened a registration page, however pricing is not available.
The Infocus M2 smartphone from the Chinese manufacturer, features a 4.2-inch HD JDI OGS LTPS WXGA (1280 × 768 pixels) display with 355PPI pixels of density and Corning Gorilla Glass III. It houses an 8-megapixel front-facing camera with LED flash and also boasts an 8-megapixel rear camera with LED flash.
The 3G variant of Infocus M2 is powered by a 1.3GHz quad-core MediaTek processor and runs on Android 4.4.2 (KitKat) OS. While 4G LTE comes with 1.2GHz Quad core Qualcomm Snapdragon S400 MSM8926 processor. it is equipped with 1GB of RAM and also 8GB built-in storage is further expandable with up to 64GB of microSD card.
The M2 supports dual-micro-SIM cards with dual standby functionality. It measures 135 × 64.5 x 11.1 mm and weight is 145 grams. Connectivity options include 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, 3.5mm audio jack and FM Radio. It is also backed by a 2010 mAh non-removable battery.
Infocus M2 specifications
- 4.2-inch HD JDI OGS LTPS WXGA display
- 1280 × 768 pixels resolution / 355PPI pixels of density
- 1.3 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6582 processor
- 1GB RAM / 8GB ROM
- 8MP Auto Focus Camera with LED flash, f/2.2 aperture and 5P lenses
- 8MP front-facing auto-focus camera with LED flash and f/2.2 aperture
- Dual micro SIMs (WCDMA+GSM) with dual standby
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio, 3G HPSA, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, and GPS
- 11.1 mm thickness / weight 145 grams
- 2010 mAH non-removable battery
The Infocus M2 comes in Black and White variant colours. Its 4G LTE variant is listed online at tinydeal for international shipping with a price US $108.99 only. It features 4G LTE : TDD-LTE B38/39/40/41MHz FDD-LTE B1/3/7MHz and 3G WCDMA850/900/1900/2100MHz bands.