Android 4.4.2 KitKat OS is crawling inside the 4.5-inch IPS display of Prestigio Muze A3. The display features FWVGA 480 x 854 pixels of resolution and 218 ppi pixels of density. Powered by a MediaTek MT6582M 1.3GHz quad-core processor, the handset has Mali-400MP2 GPU and 512MB of RAM.
The 4GB internal storage of Muze A3 is further expandable with up to 32GB of Micro SDHC. Housing an 8Mp BSI sensor at the rear with auto-focus, it also packed with 0.3MP front-facing shooter for video calling. Connectivity options include Bluetooth 4.0, Wi-Fi IEEE 802.11b/g/n, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Micro USB, 3G, A-GPS, GPS and audio 3.5mm mini-jack.
Muze A3 comes in black colour with dual-mini-SIM (WCDMA+GSM), that features dual standby functionality. It has accelerometer, ambient light, G-Sensor and proximity sensor. The phone measures 124 x 65 x 9.9 mm, and weighs 164 gms. It packs a 3000 mAH Li-ion battery.
Prestigio Muze A3 specifications
- Android 4.4.2 KitKat OS
- 4.5-inch IPS display
- FWVGA 480 x 854 pixels of resolution / 218 ppi pixels of density
- MediaTek MT6582M 1.3GHz quad-core processor
- Mali-400MP2 GPU
- 512MB RAM / 4GB ROM
- 8MP BSI auto-focus rear camera / 0.3MP front shooter
- Bluetooth 4.0, Wi-Fi IEEE 802.11b/g/n, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Micro USB, 3G, A-GPS, GPS
- dual-mini-SIM (WCDMA+GSM) with dual standby functionality
- 9.9 mm thickness / weighs 164 gms
- 3000 mAH Li-ion battery