The LG Leon is too running on Android 5.0 Lollipop, as another handsets. The smartphone features a 4.5-inch (854 x 400 pixels / 220 PPI) capacitive touch screen display and is powered by a 1.2 GHz or 1.3GHz quad-core processor with 1GB of RAM.
The 8GB built-in storage is further expandable via microSD card. It houses an 8MP or 5MP rear camera with LED flash and also boasts a VGA front-facing camera on-board for video chatting. Apart from the 4G LTE (Cat 4), it include 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and GPS. It is backed by a 1,900mAh removable battery. The handset measures 129.9 x 64.9 x 10.9 mm.
LG Leon specifications
- Android 5.0 Lollipop OS
- 4.5-inch capacitive touch screen display
- 854 x 400 pixels resolution / 220 PPI pixels of density
- 1.2 GHz or 1.3GHz quad-core processor
- 1GB RAM / 8GB ROM
- 8MP or 5MP rear camera with LED flash
- 0.3 MP front-facing camera
- 4G LTE (Cat 4) /3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and GPS
- 1,900mAh removable battery
- 10.9 mm thickness
4G LTE and 3G variants of LG Leon will be launched this week in global market, however pricing will be announced in MWC 2015 only.