The LG Joy will sport a 4.0-inch WVGA (800 x 480 pixels / 233 ppi) display that is powered by a 1.2GHz Quad-Core /1.2GHz Dual-Core processor. It is equipped with 1GB or 512 MB of RAM. The 8GB or 4G internal storage is further expandable with external microSD card.
The Joy houses a 5MP rear camera and also boasts a VGA front shooter for video calling. Higher configuration Joy will pack 4G LTE and will run on Android 5.0 Lollipop, while lower configuration Joy will run on Android 4.4 KitKat OS and will have 3G HSPA+ connectivity.
The LG Joy is backed by a 1,900mAh under 122.7 x 64.0 x 11.9 mm dimensions.
LG Joy specifications
- 4-inch capacitive touch screen display
- 800 x 480 pixels resolution / 233 PPI
- 1.2 GHz dual-core / 1.2 GHz quad-core processor
- 512MB or 1GB RAM / 4GB or 8GB ROM
- Android 5.0 Lollipop / Android 4.4 KitKat
- 5MP rear camera with LED flash
- VGA front-facing camera
- 11.9mm thickness
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS
- 1,900mAh battery
The 4G LTE and 3G HSPA variant models of LG Joy will be launched depending on the market and will be available from this week.