LG has unveiled a new set of smartphone, which will be showcased in MWC 2015, namely the Magna, the Spirit, the Leon and the Joy.
The LG Magna features a 5-inch (1280 x 720& pixels / 294 ppi) HD display and is powered by a 1.2 GHz or 1.3GHz quad-core processor (depends upon the market). It is equipped with 1GB of RAM and the 8GB internal storage is further expandable using microSD card.
The Magna houses an 8MP or 5MP rear camera with LED flash and also sports a 5MP front-facing camera for selfie and video chatting. Apart from the 4G LTE, it has connectivity options Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS and 2,540mAh (removable) battery. It measures 139.7 x 69.9 x 10.2 mm.
LG Magna specifications
- 5-inch HD touch display
- 1280 x 720& pixels resolution / 294 PPI pixels of density
- 1.2 GHz or 1.3GHz quad-core processor
- 1GB RAM / 8GB ROM
- Android 5.0 Lollipop operating system
- 8MP / 5MP rear camera with LED flash
- 5MP front-facing camera
- 10.2mm thickness
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS
- 2,540mAh removable battery
LG’s new mid-range collection will begin its global rollout this week in selected markets. However, the company has not revealed the pricing details yet.