Lenovo newly launched smartphone, the S580, can be your with a price Rs 15,499 in India.
The Lenovo S580 is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 1.2 GHz Quad Core processor and runs on the now dated Android 4.3 Jelly Bean operating system out of the box. With a dimensions of 139.8mm x 69.9mm x 8.1mm, the handset weighs 129 gm (0.28 lbs). It is also backed by 2150mAh Li-pol replaceable battery.
The S580 houses an 8MP auto-focus with LED flash while there is a 2MP fixed-focus camera is available on the front for selfies. It comes with 1GB RAM and also an 8GB of internal storage which is expandable with up to 32GB of microSD card.
Connectivity options include Lenovo S580; 3G, 2G, DC-PA+ 42 Mbps (DL) / 5.76 Mbps (UL), Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi hotspot, Bluetooth 4.0 HS, 3.5 mm ear jack, FM radio and Dual SIM.
The smartphone sports a 5-inches IPS HD (1280 x 720 pixels) Capacitive multipoint touchscreen display.
Key specifications of Lenovo S580 :
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 1.2 GHz Quad Core processor
- Android 4.3 Jelly Bean
- 8.1mm thin
- 2150mAh Li-pol battery
- 8MP auto-focus with LED flash
- 2MP fixed-focus camera
- 1GB RAM
- 8GB ROM
- 3G, 2G, DC-PA+ 42 Mbps (DL) / 5.76 Mbps (UL), Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi hotspot
- Bluetooth 4.0 HS, 3.5 mm ear jack, FM radio and Dual SIM with Dual Standby
- 5-inches IPS HD (1280 x 720 pixels) Capacitive multipoint touchscreen display
The Lenovo S580 is available in India in Silver, Black and Gold variant colours with a price Rs 15,499.