iBall has listed Andi5 Stallion in the company website of India with a price Rs 8,499.
The iBall Andi5 Stallion sports a 5-inches FWVGA (480×854 pixels) IPS display with Fully Capacitive Screen. It is powered by a 1.3 GHz Quad Core Cortex A7 Processor with 1GB of RAM. It houses an 8 MP rear camera with LED flash and also a VGA front-facing camera is availabel for video calling.
The Andi5 Stallion is backed by a 1700mAh Battery and also has a 4GB of Internal Storage (Approx 1GB space for user and 1.5GB for Apps), which is further expandable with up to 32GB Micro SD Slot. It runs on Android 4.4 Kit Kat OS.
Connectivity options include iBall Andi5 Stallion are WI-FI 802.11 b/g, Bluetooth with A2DP, EDGE, GPRS, 3G, GPS with A-GPS, G-sensor, 3.5mm audio jack and FM radio.
Key specifications of iBall Andi5 Stallion :
- 5-inches FWVGA (480×854 pixels) IPS display
- Fully Capacitive touch Screen
- 1.3 GHz Quad Core Cortex A7 Processor
- 1GB RAM
- 8 MP rear camera with LED flash
- 0.3MP front-facing camera
- 1700mAh Battery
- 4GB ROM
- Android 4.4 Kit Kat OS
- WI-FI 802.11 b/g, Bluetooth with A2DP, EDGE, GPRS, 3G, GPS with A-GPS, G-sensor, 3.5mm audio jack and FM radio
Currently, the iBall Andi5 Stallion is listed on the only company website and can be purchased in Black colour with a price Rs 8,499.