iBall has launched Andi series a low budget smartphone, called it 3.5KKe Winner+. The phone is listed in the company website with a price Rs 3399.
Under the hood of Andi 3.5KKe Winner Plus, a 1250mAh capacity battery is installed with 2GB of internal storage (Approx 1GB of built-in storage is utilized by OS and application), the storage can be expandable (up to 32GB). It runs on Android 4.4 Kit Kat OS out of the box.
In terms of connectivity options, the iBall Andi 3.5KKe Winner Plus include; Bluetooth EDGE, GPRS, G-sensor, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth with A2DP, GPS with A-GPS, Dual SIM with Dual Standby, 3.5 mm speaker-jack and FM Radio.
Key specifications of iBall Andi 3.5KKe Winner Plus :
- 3.5-inches HVGA (480×320 Display) full capacitive touch screen display
- 1.3GHz Dual Core Cortex A7 Processor
- 256MB RAM
- 3.2MP rear camera with LED Flash
- 0.3MP frontal camera
- 1250mAh battery
- 2GB ROM
- Android 4.4 Kit Kat OS
- Bluetooth EDGE, GPRS, G-sensor, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth with A2DP
- GPS with A-GPS, Dual SIM with Dual Standby, 3.5 mm speaker-jack and FM Radio
The iBall Andi 3.5KKe Winner Plus is only available in Black colour through its official website.