The 3G phone, Lava Iris Alfa comes in black and white variant colours and sports a 5-inch fully-laminated IPS display with 854 x 480 pixels of FWVGA resolution. It is powered by a 1.2 GHz quad-core processor and 1GB of RAM, that runs Android KitKat 4.4.2 OS out of the box.
Iris Alfa supports dual-SIM (WCDMA+GSM) with dual standby and has 8GB internal storage that is further expandable with up to 32GB microSD card. It houses a 5MP BSI auto-focus rear camera with LED flash and also boasts a VGA front camera for video calling
Connectivity options include Iris Alfa, 2200 mAh Li-Pol battery, FM Radio, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth v4.0, micro-USB v2.0, mobile hotspot, GPS and 3.5mm audio jack. It measures 141 X 71.4 X 9.2mm and weighs 156 gms.
Specifications of Lava Iris Alfa :
- 5-inch fully-laminated IPS display
- 854 x 480 pixels FWVGA resolution
- 1.2 GHz quad-core processor
- 1GB RAM / 8GB ROM
- Android KitKat 4.4.2 OS
- dual-SIM (WCDMA+GSM) with dual standby
- 5MP BSI auto-focus rear camera with LED flash
- 0.3MP front camera
- 2200 mAh Li-Pol battery
- FM Radio, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth v4.0, micro-USB v2.0, mobile hotspot, GPS
- 9.2mm thickness
- weight 156 gms