The Ultimate comes with 2GB RAM and 32Gb of of built-in storage, but no word about expansion slot. The handset runs Windows Phone 8.1 OS, houses a 5-megapixel BSI rear camera with Auto-focus and a 2-megapixel front-facing camera for video calling and selfie.
Swipe Ultimate has a big 7000mAH Li-ion battery. Connectivity options include FM Radio, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth v4.0, micro-USB v3.0, mobile hotspot, GPS, and 3.5mm audio jack. It has magnetic case with Built-in Keyboard, and the device can be used as laptop. It has also mini HDMI and USB OTG connectivity.
Specifications of Swipe Ultimate :
- 10.1-inch IPS touchscreen display with Zero Air Gap touch and Scratch resistant glass
- 800 x 1280 pixels resolution
- 1.33GHz quad-core Intel Atom Z3735F processor (burst up to 1.86GHz)
- 2GB RAM / 32GB ROM
- Windows Phone 8.1 OS
- 5-megapixel BSI rear camera with Auto-focus
- 2-megapixel front-facing camera
- 7000mAH Li-ion battery
- FM Radio, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth v4.0, micro-USB v3.0, mobile hotspot, GPS
- magnetic case with Built-in Keyboard
- mini HDMI and USB OTG