Zain Saudi Arabia has recently launched a new router, Huawei B315s-22, with firmware version 21.328.01.00.375. The sub-model of Huawei B315 comes with higher security, and people are using the boot shot method to unlock this router. Our team has successfully unlocked the latest Zain Saudi Arabia Huawei B315s-22 router, which comes with firmware version 21.328.01.00.375, without boot shot / opening the screws. Once the router is upgraded with our modified unlocked firmware, you can enjoy the unlocked router with all network provider SIM cards worldwide.
Before proceeding with further steps, download the following required files, which is required to unlock the Zain Saudi Arabia Huawei B315s-22 [Firmware 21.328.01.00.375]:
2. Unlocked Firmware 21.328.01.00.375 of Zain Saudi Arabia Huawei B315s-22 (Charge is 10 USD, you can pay through PayPal).
How to Unlock Zain Saudi Arabia Huawei B315s-22 [Firmware 21.328.01.00.375]?
1. Extract both downloaded files using WinRAR.
2. Switch On Zain Saudi Arabia Huawei B315s-22 and connect to PC with LAN cable.
3. It will automatically open the default page of the router.
4. From Menu, click on “Local Update.”
5. Browse for the BIN file from the unlocked firmware folder.
6. Select the B315s-22 BIN file, update the router, and wait to restart [when it will show Network LED is GREEN, which means flashing is completed].
In case you don’t find a local update, then proceed with further steps:
7. Remove the B315s-22 router from the computer.
8. Switch off the Huawei B315s-22 router.
9. Run the downloaded Multicast Upgrade Tool.
10. Select the Network Card of your PC [Marked as A in image].
11. Check “Force Upgrade” [Marked as B in image].
12. Select the BIN file from the downloaded folder [Marked as C in image].
13. Finally, click on Start [Marked as D in image].
14. Now connect the Zain Saudi Arabia Huawei B315s-22 router to PC with LAN cable.
15. Switch ON the router.
16. It will start flashing the firmware.
17. When the router’s Network LED will be GREEN, click the Stop button [Marked as E in image].
18. Switch off the router and again switch On.
19. Now run Putty software, which is available in the downloaded folder.
20. Make changes according to the above screenshot in the “Session” menu but don’t click the “Open” button.
21. Now click on the “Terminal” menu and make the following changes according to the below screenshot:
22. Finally, click the “Open” button.
23. It will open a black terminal window.
24. Type the following command:
25. Press Enter from the keyboard.
26. Again, paste the following command:
27. Press Enter from the keyboard.
Now your Zain Saudi Arabia locked Huawei B315s-22 [Firmware 21.328.01.00.375] router is unlocked permanently.