Movistar Spain has recently launched a new router, Huawei B315s-22, with firmware version 21.333.01.04.456. The sub-model of Huawei B315 comes with higher security, and people are using the boot shot method to unlock this router. Our team has modified the firmware, and the same can unlock the latest Movistar Spain Huawei B315s-22 router, which comes with firmware version 21.333.01.04.456, without boot shot / opening the screws. Once the router is upgraded with our modified unlocked firmware, you can enjoy the unlocked router with all network provider SIM cards worldwide.
Before proceeding with further steps, download the following required files, which is required to unlock the Movistar Spain Huawei B315s-22 [Firmware 21.333.01.04.456]:
2. Unlocked Firmware 21.333.01.04.456 of Movistar Spain Huawei B315s-22 (It has not been tested yet, interested people can contact us on WhatsApp).
How to Unlock Movistar Spain Huawei B315s-22 [Firmware 21.333.01.04.456]?
1. Extract both downloaded files using WinRAR.
2. Switch On Movistar Spain Huawei B315s-22 and connect to a PC with LAN cable.
3. It will automatically open the default page of the router.
4. From Menu, click on “Local Update.”
5. Browse for the BIN file from the unlocked firmware folder.
6. Select the B315s-22 BIN file, update the router, and wait to restart [when it will show Network LED is GREEN, which means flashing is completed].
In case you don’t find a local update, then proceed with further steps:
7. Remove the B315s-22 router from the computer.
8. Switch off the Huawei B315s-22 router.
9. Run the downloaded Multicast Upgrade Tool.
10. Select the Network Card of your PC [Marked as A in image].
11. Check “Force Upgrade” [Marked as B in image].
12. Select the BIN file from the downloaded folder [Marked as C in image].
13. Finally, click on Start [Marked as D in image].
14. Now connect the Movistar Spain Huawei B315s-22 router to the PC with LAN cable.
15. Switch ON the router.
16. It will start flashing the firmware.
17. When the Network LED on the router will be GREEN, click the Stop button [Marked as E in image].
18. Switch off the router and again switch On.
19. Now run Putty software, which is available in the downloaded folder.
20. Make changes according to the above screenshot in the “Session” menu, but don’t click the “Open” button.
21. Now click on the “Terminal” menu and make the following changes according to the below screenshot:
22. Finally, click the “Open” button.
23. It will open a black terminal window.
24. Type the following command:
25. Press Enter from the keyboard.
26. Again, paste the following command:
27. Press Enter from the keyboard.
Now your Movistar Spain locked Huawei B315s-22 [Firmware 21.333.01.04.456] router is unlocked permanently.