Fly ERA Nano 10 (IQ4490i) will be launched in Russia soon. It is listed in the company website without any price tag.
According to the official listing, the ERA Nano 10 comes with Dual SIM supports and running on Android 4.4.2 KitKat OS with the help of 1500 mAh Li-ion battery. It is equipped with a SC7715 1 GHz single core processor and 512MB RAM. The handset will be available in Black variant colour only.
With a dimensions of 122.0 x 63.6 x 12.5 mm, it weighs 115gms and sports a 4-inches TFT IN HVGA (320 x 480 pix) capacitive touchscreen display, which is either build of glass or film.
It has 4GB of internal storage, which is expandable using microSDHC (up to 32 GB). In terms of connectivity options, the Fly ERA Nano 10 include; USB, 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n 2,4GHz, Wi-Fi Hotspot, OTA, FM radio, Bluetooth v2.1, GPS, A-GPS and 3.5mm ear-jack.
The smartphone houses a 3.2 Mpix (2048 x 1536 pix) rear facing camera with flash and also comes with a 0.3 Mpix (640 x 480 pix) front-facing camera for video calling.
Key specifications of Fly ERA Nano 10 :
- Dual SIM (WCDMA+GSM) with dual standby
- Android 4.4.2 KitKat OS
- 1500 mAh Li-ion battery
- SC7715 1 GHz single core processor
- 512MB RAM
- 12.5 mm thin
- 4-inches TFT IN HVGA capacitive touchscreen display
- 320 x 480 pix resolutions
- 4GB ROM
- USB, 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n 2,4GHz, Wi-Fi Hotspot, OTA, FM radio
- Bluetooth v2.1, GPS, A-GPS and 3.5mm ear-jack.
- 3.2 Mpix (2048 x 1536 pix) rear facing camera with flash
- 0.3 Mpix (640 x 480 pix) front-facing shooter