Walton has listed a new smartphone, the Primo EF2, in its official website of Bangladesh with a price TK 7,090, as upcoming product. It will be available in market soon, but there is no word about release date.
The new Walton Primo EF2 is running on Android 4.4.2 KitKat OS which is powered by a Quad-Core 1.3 GHz Processor and ARM Mali-400 GPU. It supports Dual SIM (WCDMA+GSM) with Dual Standby functionality.
It comes with 1GB of RAM and also equipped with 4GB of internal storage that is expandable (Up to 32GB). The smartphone sports a 4 inch FWVGA (800×480 Pixels) IPS Capacitive Touch Screen display.
The Primo EF2 houses a 5-megapixels rear facing camera with flash and also a VGA front-facing camera. It is backed by a 1500 mAh Li-ion battery. In terms of connectivity options, the handset include; Bluetooth, MicroUSB, Audio Jack 3.5 mm, Wifi, Wi-Fi Hotspot, FM Radio, GPS and A-GPS.
Along with Accelerometer (3D), Light and Proximity sensor, the Walton Primo EF2 weighs 112.63 gram and measures 119.7 x 62.5 x 9.3 mm.
Key specifications of Walton Primo EF2 :
- Android 4.4.2 KitKat OS
- Quad-Core 1.3 GHz Processor
- ARM Mali-400 GPU
- Dual SIM (WCDMA+GSM) with Dual Standby
- 1GB RAM
- 4GB ROM
- 4 inch FWVGA IPS Capacitive Touch Screen display
- 800×480 Pixels Resolution
- 5-megapixels rear facing camera with flash
- 0.3MP front-facing camera
- 1500 mAh Li-ion battery
- Bluetooth, MicroUSB, Audio Jack 3.5 mm, Wifi, Wi-Fi Hotspot, FM Radio, GPS and A-GPS
- 9.3 mm thin