Okapia Life is now available for purchase in Bangladesh for Tk 5,890.
According to the official listing of Okapia Life, the phone is running on Android 4.4 kitkat OS and supplied with MediaTek MTK6572 1.0 GHz Dual-core processor, which is coupled with ARM Mali400-MP2 @ 500MHz GPU. The SoC gets fulfilled with 512MB of RAM and 4GB of internal storage that is expandable (up to 32GB).
The Life houses a rear camera of 3MP sensor with LED flash light and also boasts a front-facing camera of 1.3MP for selfies. The smartphone sports a 4.5-inches FWVGA (854* 480 pixels) TN Capacitive touch screen display with 16.7M color depth and 120 degree viewing angle.
The Okapia Life measures 132*65.8*10.3mm and backed by a Li-ion battery of 1450mAH capacity. In terms of connectivity options, it include; 3G, Wi-fi, Wi-fi Hot spot, Bluetooth, GPS with A-GPS, 3.5mm earphone-jack, and FM radio.
Key specifications of Okapia Life :
- Android 4.4 kitkat OS
- MediaTek MTK6572 1.0 GHz Dual-core processor
- ARM Mali400-MP2 @ 500MHz GPU
- 512MB RAM
- 4GB ROM
- 3MP rear-facing camera with LED flash light
- 1.3MP frontal shooter
- 4.5-inches FWVGA TN Capacitive touch screen display with 16.7M color depth and 120 degree viewing angle
- 854* 480 pixels resolution
- 10.3mm thin
- 1450mAH Li-ion battery
- 3G, Wi-fi, Wi-fi Hot spot, Bluetooth, GPS with A-GPS, 3.5mm earphone-jack, and FM radio
The Okapia Life is available in Black , White & Yellow variant colours with a price BDT 5890 in Bangladesh.