Alcatel Link Zone has launched MW40CJ router in India. It is currently available by Airtel, Idea and Vodafone network providers. It comes with un-customized firmware and can be unlocked without any firmware change. To unlock Alcatel MW40CJ router, you need only 10-digit correct NCK code.
Once the router is unlocked, you can use the default as well as other carriers simcards.
Note: Unlock code of Alcatel Link Zone MW40CJ WiFi Router of Airtel, Idea & Vodafone are free of cost. There is nothing to pay. Just comment with model, IMEI and network.
How long we need to wait for an unlock code of Alcatel Modem and Router?
The approximate delivery time for an unlock code of Alcatel starts from 10 minutes to 8 hrs.
The average response time is 30 minutes (Based on last 100 orders).
How to Unlock Alcatel Link Zone MW40CJ MiFi WiFi Router of Airtel, Idea, and Vodafone [FREE]?
1. Change the default SIM card with any other network provider.
2. Connect to PC with its USB cable or WiFi.
3. Browse for http://192.168.1.1/index.html#connection/homePinManage.html through any browser.
4. You will see an NCK screen, similar to above image.
5. Enter the 10-digits unlock code / NCK and click Apply button.
6. The device will be rebooted and will start showing the inserted SIM network.
7. Now you can use any other network provider SIM card as well as the default.
Most of the Alcatel device comes with Auto APN facility, means once SIM card changed, there is no need to create a new profile to connect to the internet.