BQ has listed a new smartphone in Indian website, the S40. There is no pricing and availability details are available till now.
The BQ S40 sports a 5-inch HD OGS (720×1280 pixels) IPS touchscreen display and is powered by a 1.3Ghz Quad Core (MTK6582M chipset) processor. It runs Android 4.4.2 Kitkat OS with WEUI 2.0 UI. The phone houses a 5-megapixel AF rear shooter with flash and also boasts a 2-megapixel front camera for selfie.
The 1800mAh Li-ion battery of BQ S40 is rated for 12 hrs of talk-time and 500 hrs of standby. Connectivity options include 3G, Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth 2.0, FM and USB. The 3G handset is equipped with 1GB of RAM and also has 4GB of internal storage, that is further expandable with up to 32GB of microSD card.
Specifications of BQ S40
- 5-inch HD OGS (720×1280 pixels) IPS touchscreen display
- 1.3Ghz Quad Core (MTK6582M chipset) processor
- Android 4.4.2 Kitkat OS with WEUI 2.0 UI
- 5-megapixel AF rear shooter with LED flash
- 2-megapixel front camera
- 1800mAh Li-ion battery
- 3G, Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth 2.0, FM and USB
- 3G HSPA+
- 1GB RAM
- 4GB ROM