The S39 houses a 5-megapixel rear camera with flash and also boasts a 1.3MP front-facing shooter for video calling and selfie. The dual SIM 3G smartphone is equipped with 512MB of RAM and also has 4GB of expandable internal storage (up to 32GB of microSD card).
Connectivity Options include in BQ S39 are 3G /Wi-Fi /GPS /Bluetooth /FM /USB 2.0. It has also GPL sensors. Since, it comes with only dual-core processor, hence I can not recommend it in more than Rs. 3,500.
Specifications of BQ S39
- 4.5-inch FWVGA IPS LCD (480X854 pixels) touchscreen display
- Android 4.4.2 Kitkat OS
- 1.2GHz dual core (MediaTek’s MTK6572M chipset) processor
- 1800mAh Li-ion battery
- 5-megapixel rear camera with flash
- 1.3MP front-facing shooter
- dual SIM (WCDMA+GSM) with dual standby
- 512MB RAM / 4GB ROM
- 3G /Wi-Fi /GPS /Bluetooth /FM /USB 2.0
- GPL sensors