Blackview V3 has been launched in Philippines with a tag price ₱ 5,999.
The V3 is powered by a 1.3GHz Quad core (MT6582M) processor with 1GB of RAM. It is backed by a 2200mAH Lithium-ion battery that is rated for 400 hrs of standby time and 400 minutes for talk-time. The device measures 141*71.7*9.1mm and supports 56 language. It comes with 8GB of internal storage and expansion slot supported up to 32GB.
In terms of connectivity options, the Blackview V3 include; 3G, WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS, USB OTG and FM radio. The handset runs Android 4.4.2 KitKat OS out of the box.
Key specifications of Blackview V3 :
- Dual Sim slot with Dual Standby
- 5-inches QHD touch display
- 960*540 pixels resolution
- 3-megapixels FF front-facing camera
- 8.0MP AF rear-facing camera
- 1.3GHz Quad core (MT6582M) processor
- 1GB RAM
- 2200mAH Lithium-ion battery
- 9.1mm thin
- 8GB ROM
- 3G, WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS, USB OTG and FM radio
- Android 4.4.2 KitKat OS
The Blackview V3 can be purchased in Philippines with a tag price Php 5,999.