Blackview JK900 is now official listed in company website of Philippines with a tag price Php 6999.
The Blackview JK900 features a 5-inches LCD HD OGS (1280*720 pixels resolution) IPS display, supports Multi Points touch. It is powered by a MediaTek MT6582M Quad-Core 1.3Ghz processor with 1GB of RAM. It comes with 8GB of internal storage and expansion slot supports 32GB.
The JK900 is running on the latest Android 4.4 KitKat OS. It houses a 5MP FF front-facing camera and also boasts a 13MP AF rear-facing camera with Flash LED. It supports Dual SIM with Dual Standby. The handset measures 145.6mm*73.2mm*8.6mm dimensions with a 2200mAh battery.
The Blackview JK900 comes with G-Sensor, Light and Proximity sensors. In terms of connectivity options, the device include; 3G, GPS/A-GPS, WIFI, Bluetooth, OTG USB 2.0 and FM radio.
Key specifications of Blackview JK900 :
- 5-inches LCD HD OGS IPS touchscreen display
- 1280*720 pixels resolution
- MediaTek MT6582M Quad-Core 1.3Ghz processor
- 1GB RAM
- 8GB ROM
- Android 4.4 KitKat OS
- 5MP FF front-facing camera
- 13MP AF rear-facing camera with Flash LED
- Dual SIM with Dual Standby
- 8.6mm thin
- 2200mAh battery
- 3G, GPS/A-GPS, WIFI, Bluetooth, OTG USB 2.0 and FM radio
The Blackview JK900 can be purchased in Philippines with a price Php 6,999 in black and white variant colours.