Blackview JK900 is now official listed in company website of Philippines with a tag price Php 6999.
The JK900 is running on the latest Android 4.4 KitKat OS. It houses a 5MP FF front-facing camera and also boasts a 13MP AF rear-facing camera with Flash LED. It supports Dual SIM with Dual Standby. The handset measures 145.6mm*73.2mm*8.6mm dimensions with a 2200mAh battery.
The Blackview JK900 comes with G-Sensor, Light and Proximity sensors. In terms of connectivity options, the device include; 3G, GPS/A-GPS, WIFI, Bluetooth, OTG USB 2.0 and FM radio.
Key specifications of Blackview JK900 :
- 5-inches LCD HD OGS IPS touchscreen display
- 1280*720 pixels resolution
- MediaTek MT6582M Quad-Core 1.3Ghz processor
- 1GB RAM
- 8GB ROM
- Android 4.4 KitKat OS
- 5MP FF front-facing camera
- 13MP AF rear-facing camera with Flash LED
- Dual SIM with Dual Standby
- 8.6mm thin
- 2200mAh battery
- 3G, GPS/A-GPS, WIFI, Bluetooth, OTG USB 2.0 and FM radio
The Blackview JK900 can be purchased in Philippines with a price Php 6,999 in black and white variant colours.