Blackview JK450 – a new budget smartphone is now available in Philippines with a tag price Php 4999.
The new Blackview JK450 features a 4.5-inches LCD IPS FWVGA (854*480 pixels) touchscreen display and powered by a MT6582M 1.3GHz Quad-Core processor with 1GB of RAM. It is equipped with 4GB of internal storage that is expandable with up to 32Gb of microSD card. In terms of connectivity options, the phone include; GPS, A-GPS, WIFI, Bluetooth, 3G, USB OTG, and FM radio.
The JK450 runs on Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean OS. The smartphone boasts a 2-megapixel FF front camera and houses an 8MP AF rear camera with LED Flash. It supports Dual SIM with Dual Standby and measures 135.2mm*66mm*9.3mm dimensions. It packs a 2300mAh battery. It supports G-Sensor, Light and proximity sensors.
Key specifications of Blackview JK450 :
- 4.5-inches LCD IPS FWVGA touchscreen display
- 854*480 pixels resolution
- MT6582M 1.3GHz Quad-Core processor
- 1GB RAM
- 4GB ROM
- 3G, GPS, A-GPS, WIFI, Bluetooth, USB OTG, and FM radio
- Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean OS
- 2-megapixel FF front camera
- 8MP AF rear camera with LED Flash
- Dual SIM with Dual Standby
- 9.3mm thin
- 2300mAh battery
The Blackview JK450 can be purchased in Philippines with a tag price ₱ 4,999.