Blackview Crown has been launched in Philippines with a tag price Php 9999.
The Crown supports Dual-SIM with dual standby functionality. In terms of connectivity options, the handset include; 3G, WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS and USB OTG. It is backed by a 2200mAh battery and runs Android 4.4 KitKat OS.
Key specifications of Blackview Crown :
- 1.7GHz octa-core processor
- 2GB RAM
- 5-inch HD IPS touchscreen display
- 1280 x 720 pixels resolution
- 16GB ROM
- 13-megapixel back camera with AF
- 5-megapixel front camera with FF
- Dual-SIM with dual standby
- 3G, WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS and USB OTG
- 2200mAh battery
- Android 4.4 KitKat OS
The Blackview Crown can be purchased in Philippines with a price Php 9,999 in black and white variant colours.