Hongkong-based mobile phone brand Blackview has officially entered in the Philippines. The company has announced eight smartphones namely; the Arrow, Crown, DM550, JK900, V3, JK450, JK890, and the JK606.
The Arrow is powered by a 1.7GHz Quad core (MT6592W chipset) processor with 2GB of RAM. It is equipped with 16GB of internal storage that is further expandable with up to 64GB of microSD card. It is backed by a 2100mAH Lithium-ion battery, that is rated for 400 mins of standby time and 400 hrs of talk-time.
The Blackview measures 143*72.6*7.2mm dimensions but now word about its weight. It supports 56 language. In terms of connectivity options, the handset include; 3G, WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS and USB OTG.
Key specifications of Blackview Arrow :
- Dual SIM with Dual Standby
- Android 4.4.2 KitKat OS
- 5-inches Full HD touchscreen display
- 1920*1080 pixels resolution
- 8-megapixel front-facing camera with FF
- 18MP rear-facing camera with AF
- 1.7GHz Quad core (MT6592W chipset) processor
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB ROM
- 2100mAH Lithium-ion battery
- 7.2mm thin
- WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS and USB OTG
The Blackview Arrow can be purchased in Philippines with for Php 11990 in black and white variant colours.