The Blackview DM550 is powered by a 1.7GHz octa-core processor with 1GB of RAM and features a 5.5-inch LCD HD IPS OGS touchscreen display with 1280 x 720 pixels of resolution. It has 16GB of internal storage that is expandable via microSD up to 32GB. It houses a 13-megapixel rear camera with AF and also a 5-megapixel frontal camera with AF.
In terms of connectivity options, the Blackview DM550 include; Dual-SIM with Dual Standby, 3G, WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS, FM radio and USB OTG. It is backed by a 2600mAh battery and runs on Android 4.4 KitKat OS. The handset measures 153.85mm*76mm*8.3mm. It supports G-Sensor, Light and Proximity sensors.
Key specifications of Blackview DM550 :
- MT6592W 1.7GHz octa-core processor
- 1GB of RAM
- 5.5-inch LCD HD IPS OGS touchscreen display
- 1280 x 720 pixels resolution
- 16GB ROM
- 13-megapixel rear camera with AF
- 5-megapixel frontal camera with AF
- Dual-SIM with Dual Standby, 3G, WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS, FM radio and USB OTG
- 2600mAh battery
- Android 4.4 KitKat OS
- 8.3mm thin
The Blackview DM550 can be purchased in Philippines with a tag price Php 9,899 in black and white variant colours.