The Asus Fonepad 7 FE375CL features 4G LTE (supported bands 700 / 800 / 900 / 1700 / 1800 / 1900 / 2100MHz) and runs Android 5.0 (Lollipop) OS with Zen UI on the top. It sports a 7-inch WXGA (1280 x 800) HD IPS display with 10 finger multi-touch and Anti-fingerprint coating. It is backed by a 3,950mAh battery, that is rated for 12 hours of talk-time.
The Fonepad 7 FE375CL is powered by a 1.3 GHz quad-core Intel Atom Z3530 processor and is equipped with single SIM slot. It has voice calling capabilities and has fitted dual front-facing speakers with SonicMaster technology. It supports G-sensor, light, E-compass, proximity and hall sensors.
Asus Fonepad 7 FE375CL is further coupled with PowerVR Series 6 – G6430 GPU and 2GB of RAM. The 8GB / 16GB internal memory is further expandable with up to 64GB of microSD card. It houses a 5-megapixel rear camera with 1080p Full HD video recording support, and also boasts a 2MP front-facing camera with 720p video recording support.
It measures 108.9 x 194.3 x 9.8mm and weight is 299 gms. Connectivity options include 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, 3.5mm sound jack, GPS, Glonass and AGPS.
Asus Fonepad 7 (FE375CL) specifications
- 7-inch (1280 x 800) WXGA HD IPS display with 10 finger multi-touch and anti-fingerprint coating
- 1.3 GHz quad-core Intel Atom Z3530 processor
- PowerVR Series 6 – G6430 GPU
- 2GB RAM / 8GB / 16GB ROM
- Android 5.0 (Lollipop) with Zen UI
- 5MP rear camera, supports 1080p Full HD video recording
- 2MP front-facing camera, supports 720p Video Recording
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, GLONASS
- 3,950mAh battery
- 9.8 mm thickness / weighs 299 grams
The Asus Fonepad 7 FE375CL comes in Black and White variant colors for NT$ 7,990 in Taiwan.