Lenovo has launched a new tablet, dubbed as Miix 3. It comes in 8-inches and 10.1-inch display. Currently, bigger size slate is available in India with a price Rs. 21,999.
The Lenovo Miix 3 (10.1″) is equipped with 2MP HD camera at the front. It is powered by an Intel Atom Z3700 processor and coupled with 2 GB of RAM. It is equipped with 32GB eMMC internal storage and features a big 10.1-inch (1920 x 1200) full HD IPS display. It has an expansion slot that supports up to 64GB of microSD card.
The Lenovo Miix 3 runs on Windows 8.1 operating system and has pre-installed Microsoft Office 365. It has also a detachable Keyboard. Connectivity options include WiFi 802.11 b/g/n and Bluetooth 4.0. Notably, there is no SIM slot and GPS are available.
The handset is backed by a 6800mAh battery that supports up to 7 hours of usage. It measures 256.8 x 172 x 9.2 mm and weighs 549 grams with battery.
Lenovo Miix 3 specifications
- 10.1-inch Full HD IPS multi-touch display with 180-degree viewing angle
- 1920×1200 pixels resolution
- up to 1.8 GHz quad-core Intel Atom Z3735F processor
- 2GB RAM / 32GB ROM
- Keyboard Dock
- Windows Phone 8.1 with Bing
- 2MP HD front-facing camera
- dual Band WiFi 802.11b/g/n (2.4 and 5 GHz), Bluetooth 4.0, Micro HDMI-out, 2 x USB 2.0 in keyboard
The Lenovo Miix 3 is only 9.2mm thin and weight is 374.5 gms without keyboard. It has aluminium body. It comes in Black color and is available for Rs. 21,999 from Lenovo Store.