ZTE Nubia Z9 Mini and ZTE Nubia Z9 Max, both handsets are listed in the company website of China. ZTE Nubia Z9 Max is priced at 2,499 Yuan (Roughly US $ 402 / Rs. 25,110), while its smaller variant Nubia Z9 Mini can be purchased for 1,499 Yuan (Roughly US $ 241 / Rs. 15,000).
The Nubia Z9 Mini comes with 550 MHz Adreno 405 GPU and 2GB RAM. The 5-inch display is also protected by a Corning Gorilla Glass 3. It firms a 16-megapixel rear camera with Sony Exmor RS sensor, 6p lenses, LED flash and also boasts an 8-megapixel front-facing camera with 80-degree wide-angle lens.
The Nubia Z9 Mini supports 4G TDD-LTE and FDD-LTE connectivity, apart from the dual-SIM (nano-SIM) support. It runs on the latest Android 5.0 (Lollipop) OS with Nubia UI 2.8 on the top. It has also PM8916 audio chip and DTS support. The 16GB built-in storage can be upgraded with up to 128GB of microSD card.
The Nubia Z9 Mini is 7.9mm thick and device weighs 165 gms with 2900 mAh battery. Connectivity options include 4G LTE, Bluetooth 4.0, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n/ac (Dual Band) and GPS/aGPS.
ZTE Nubia Z9 Mini specifications
- 5-inch CGS (Continuous Grain Silicon) OGS display, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- 1080 x 1920 pixels resolution
- Octa-Core 64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 (4×1.5GHz + 4×1.0GHz) processor
- Adreno 405 GPU
- 2GB RAM / 16GB ROM
- 16-megapixel rear camera with Sony Exmor RS sensor
- 8-megapixel front-facing camera
- 4G TDD-LTE and FDD-LTE connectivity
- dual-SIM (nano-SIM) with dual standby
- Android 5.0 (Lollipop) with Nubia UI 2.8
- PM8916 audio chip and DTS support
- 7.9mm thickness / weight 165 gms
- 2900 mAh battery
- 4G LTE, Bluetooth 4.0, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n/ac (Dual Band) and GPS/A-GPS
The bigger model will be go on sell from April 16th, while smaller variant will be available from 2nd Apr.