ZTE Nubia Z9 Max and Nubia Z9 Mini was unveiled at MWC 2015. Now, the handset is officially listed on the company website of China and goes on sale in the homeland with a price 2499 Yuan (Roughly US $ 402 / Rs. 25,110).
Notably, the Nubia Z9 Max is the company’s first smartphone with a Snapdragon 810 SoC. It features a 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD CGS (Continuous Grain Silicon) OGS display with 75.1% screen-to-body ratio. The display is also protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 3.
The Nubia Z9 Max houses a 16-megapixel rear camera with Sony Exmor RS sensor, 6p lenses, LED flash. There is also an 8-megapixel front-facing camera with 80-degree wide-angle lens. The handset supports 4G TDD-LTE and FDD-LTE connectivity options, apart from the dual-SIM (nano-SIM) facility. It also runs on the latest Android 5.0 (Lollipop) OS with Nubia UI 2.8 on the top.
The Nubia Z9 Max is equipped with Octa-Core 64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 SoC (4× 2GHz A57+ 4×1.5GHz A53) processor and coupled with 600 MHz Adreno 430 GPU. It further includes 3GB LPDDR4 RAM and also 16GB internal storage is further expandable with up to 128GB of microSD card.
In terms of connectivity options, the Nubia Z9 Max include AK4375 (7.1 Surround), 4G LTE, Bluetooth 4.1, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (Dual Band), GPS, MHL 3.0 and USB OTG. It is also backed by a powerful 2900 mAh battery.
ZTE Nubia Z9 Max specifications
- 5.5-inch Full HD CGS (Continuous Grain Silicon) OGS display
- 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- 16-megapixel rear camera with Sony Exmor RS sensor
- 8-megapixel front-facing camera
- 4G TDD-LTE and FDD-LTE support
- dual-SIM (nano-SIM) with dual standby
- Android 5.0 (Lollipop) OS with Nubia UI 2.8
- Octa-Core 64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 SoC (4× 2GHz A57+ 4×1.5GHz A53) processor
- Adreno 430 @ 600 MHz GPU
- 3GB LPDDR4 RAM / 16GB ROM
- AK4375 (7.1 Surround), 4G LTE, Bluetooth 4.1, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (Dual Band), GPS, MHL 3.0 and USB OTG
- 2900 mAh battery
Also Refer: How to Unlock ZTE Nubia Z9 Max?