ZTE has launched a new smartphone in Philippines with Octa-Core processor and priced at Php 8990 (Roughly Rs 12000 or US $200) only.
The ZTE Blade Vec Pro features a 5-inch HD IPS display with 1280 x 720 pixels resolution At 7.5mm thin, it is powered by a 1.4GHz octa-core MTK6592 processor with 1GB of RAM. It comes with 8GB of internal storage, and expandable via microSD card up to 32GB. The smartphone is running on the latest Android 4.4.2 KitKat OS.
Blade Vec Pro houses a 13-megapixel rear camera with BSI, LED flash, and f/2.2 aperture; while it has also a 5-megapixel front-facing camera for selfies and video chats. In terms of connectivity options, it include; 3G, WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS and 3.5mm ear jack. It boasts a 2,200mAh battery.
Key specifications of ZTE Blade Vec Pro :
- 5-inch HD IPS touchscreen display
- 1280 x 720 pixels resolution
- 7.5mm thin
- 1.4GHz octa-core MTK6592 processor
- 1GB RAM
- 8GB ROM
- Android 4.4.2 KitKat OS
- 13-megapixel rear camera with BSI, LED flash, and f/2.2 aperture
- 5-megapixel front-facing camera
- WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS and 3.5mm ear jack
- 2,200mAh battery