Xolo has launched a new smartphone in India, dubbed as Q1001. It is listed in the company official website with a tag price Rs. 6,199.
The 3G smartphone Xolo Q1001 features a big 5-inch IPS FWVGA (480 x 854 pixels / 196 PPI) touchscreen display and is powered by a MT6582M Cortex-A7 chipset, alongside 1.3 GHz Quad Core processor with Mali 400 MP2 GPU. It is equipped with 512MB of RAM and the 4GB internal storage is further expandable with up to 32GB of microSD card.
The Q1001 comes under 143 x 73.2 x 9.5 mm body and supports dual-SIM (WCDMA+GSM) with dual standby functionality. It runs on Android OS v4.4 KitKat, houses a 5-megapixel rear snapper (1080p FHD recording) with flash and also boasts a VGA front-facing camera for operator video calling.
The Q1001 supports accelerometer, ambient light and proximity sensors. Connectivity options include micro-USB, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, WiFi hotspot and 3.5 mm ear jack. Notably, there is no word about FM radio. It packs a 2000 mAh battery, that is rated for up to 634 hours standby in 2G / up to 555 hours standby in 3G / up to 22 hours talk-time in 2G / up to 12 hours talk-time in 3G / up to 11 hours browsing on 3G / up to 8 hours browsing on WiFi.
Xolo Q1001 specifications
- 5-inch IPS FWVGA touchscreen display
- 480 x 854 pixels resolution / 196 PPI pixels of density
- MT6582M Cortex-A7 chipset /1.3 GHz Quad Core processor
- Mali 400 MP2 GPU
- 512MB RAM / 4GB ROM
- 9.5 mm thickness
- dual-SIM (WCDMA+GSM) with dual standby
- Android OS v4.4 KitKat OS
- 5-megapixel rear snapper (1080p FHD recording) with flash / 0.3MP front-facing camera
- micro-USB, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, WiFi hotspot and 3.5 mm ear jack
- 2000 mAh battery
The Xolo Q1001 comes in black and white variant colours for Rs. 6,199.