Xolo has launched a new smartphone in India, dubbed as Q1001. It is listed in the company official website with a tag price Rs. 6,199.
The Q1001 comes under 143 x 73.2 x 9.5 mm body and supports dual-SIM (WCDMA+GSM) with dual standby functionality. It runs on Android OS v4.4 KitKat, houses a 5-megapixel rear snapper (1080p FHD recording) with flash and also boasts a VGA front-facing camera for operator video calling.
The Q1001 supports accelerometer, ambient light and proximity sensors. Connectivity options include micro-USB, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, WiFi hotspot and 3.5 mm ear jack. Notably, there is no word about FM radio. It packs a 2000 mAh battery, that is rated for up to 634 hours standby in 2G / up to 555 hours standby in 3G / up to 22 hours talk-time in 2G / up to 12 hours talk-time in 3G / up to 11 hours browsing on 3G / up to 8 hours browsing on WiFi.
Xolo Q1001 specifications
- 5-inch IPS FWVGA touchscreen display
- 480 x 854 pixels resolution / 196 PPI pixels of density
- MT6582M Cortex-A7 chipset /1.3 GHz Quad Core processor
- Mali 400 MP2 GPU
- 512MB RAM / 4GB ROM
- 9.5 mm thickness
- dual-SIM (WCDMA+GSM) with dual standby
- Android OS v4.4 KitKat OS
- 5-megapixel rear snapper (1080p FHD recording) with flash / 0.3MP front-facing camera
- micro-USB, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, WiFi hotspot and 3.5 mm ear jack
- 2000 mAh battery
The Xolo Q1001 comes in black and white variant colours for Rs. 6,199.