The Vivo Y11 is powered by a MTK6582 Quad-core 1.3GHz processor and coupled with 512MB of RAM. It features a 4-inch IPS touchscreen display with 800*480 pixels of resolution. The built-in 4 GB storage is further expandable via up to 128GB of microSD card.
The Y11 smartphone houses a 5 Mega Pixel rear camera and also boasts a 2-megapixel front facing snapper for selfies/video calling. In terms of conectivity options, the phone include FM Radio, WiFi, Bluetooth, micro-USB, Mobile hotspot, GPS / A-GPS, and 3.5mm audio jack. It has also dual-SIM (both micro) with dual standby functionality.
Vivo Y11 Specifications :
- 4-inch IPS display
- MTK6582 Quad-core 1.3GHz CPU
- Android 4.4 KitKat (Funtouch OS 2.0) operating system
- dual-SIM (both micro) with dual standby
- 4 GB ROM
- 512MB RAM
- 5 Mega Pixel rear camera
- 2-megapixel front snapper
- 1700mAh Li-Po battery battery
- FM Radio, WiFi, Bluetooth, micro-USB, Mobile hotspot, GPS, and 3.5mm audio jack