Xolo has released a firmware update for his flagship Android Smartphone Q1010, which is available in India via e-commerce online websites with a price of Rs 11111. The firmware update for Xolo Q1010 can be downloaded from the link which is provided at the end of the article.
How to Update Xolo Q1010 Firmware (Software) From Android 4.2 Jelly Bean to Android 4.4.2 KitKat :
1. Download the firmware update of Q1010 in your PC and don’t unzip it.
2. Connect your Xolo’s smartphone to PC with the USB cable provided while you have purchased it.
3. Let it install the drivers successfully in your computer or laptop. Upon successful USB connection, turn-on the mass storage from the notification panel.
4. Now your phone will be detected as mass storage device in the computer.
5. Open the phone root drive from the PC and copy the downloaded update in root only.
6. Wait for the copy to complete.
(Also Read : Xolo Q1010i KitKat Firmware Update Official Rolled Out)
7. Once copy operation is complete 100%, disconnect the Xolo Q1010 phone from pc.
8. Now make sure your cellphone is fully charged (at least 40% charge is required for this operation).
8. Please make sure the USB cable is not connected PC nor to Charger.
9. Now Launch ‘XOLO Care’ app.
10. In tab ‘UPDATE’ click on ‘Check for software update’.
11. Now Click ‘Check for updates’ through Xolo App.
12. Click continue as in below screenshot.
13. Now wait till the firmware update successfully completed.
After the update is fully processed, your Xolo Q1010 Smartphone software will be changed from Android 4.2 Jelly Bean to Android 4.4.2 KitKat.
(Recommended Post : Xolo has Released Q1000 Opus KitKat update from S011 to S015)
Download latest firmware update of Xolo Q1010 (To update the software from Jelly Bean to KitKat)