Xolo has recently listed Q1010i smartphone in Indian official website with Android 4.2 Jelly Bean Operating System. Now, the company has released a KitKat update for his flagship phone, which can be downloaded from the link which is provided at the end of the article.
How to update the Xolo Q1010i phone with latest KitKat :
1. Download the KitKat Update in your computer and don’t extract it.
2. Make sure your device battery is fully charged.
3. Connect your Q1010i cellphone to PC using USB cable.
4. Upon successful USB connection, turn-on the mass storage from the notification panel.
5. Now your phone will be detected as mass storage device on your PC.
6. Now locate the downloaded file from your PC and copy it in the root of your Q1010i device.
7. Wait for the copy to complete.
8. Once copy is completed, disconnect the phone completely from PC.
9. Now launch ‘XOLO Care’ app from your Xolo Q1010i.
10. In ‘UPDATE’ tab click on ‘Check for software update’.
11. Click ‘Check for updates’.
12. Click ‘Continue’.
13. Now wait for firmware update to be fully process. After the successful update, your Xolo Q1010i will be rebooted. Now your phone will be updated with Android 4.4.2 KitKat operating system.
Download Firmware Update (KitKat Update) of Xolo Q1010i Smartphone