Vodafone has recently launched its new model in the market, the R215. It is a 4G LTE mobile WiFi router which is Huawei make. The device supports up to 150Mbps download speed and up to 50Mbps upload speed. It is actually Huawei E5372 LTE Cat 4 router. Like another Huawei Vodafone routers, the R215 WiFi MiFi modem can also be unlocked.You can find Unlock solution of
You might be interested in the unlocking of Huawei R210 Australian Vodafone WiFi MiFi router, R208, and R205 WiFi mobile router. Unlocking of Vodafone R215 Huawei WiFi MiFi router is easy and there is no technical knowledge is required.
How to Unlock Vodafone R205 Pocket WiFi MiFi Router?
1. Make sure your Vodafone R215 Huawei WiFi MiFi router is fully charged.
2. Just insert a nonacceptable network SIM card on your R215 Huawei WiFi MiFi router (e.g. another than Vodafone SIM for Vodafone network router).
3. After changing the another network providers SIM on your Huawei device, switch on the device. It will display “Invalid SIM” because you have used another network providers SIM (If it asks for unlock code then use, otherwise, go to the next step).
4. Now just establish a WiFi connection to Vodafone R215 Huawei WiFi MiFi router with your PC / IPAD / IPHONE / Android device.
5. Connect the Vodafone R215 Huawei WiFi MiFi router with PC and browse for 192.168.0.1 and login to the device’s dashboard. Go to Advanced Settings – SIM Settings – Unlock Device – Enter Unlock Code – Click on Apply.
Open the Settings – Dial-up – Unlock SIM card – Enter 8 digits unlock code in your Vodafone R215 Huawei WiFi MiFi router. Click OK and the device will reboot to display the new network.
Now your Vodafone R215 Huawei WiFi MiFi router is unlocked forever.
Note: Don’t try to insert wrong or free codes into your Vodafone R215 Huawei WiFi MiFi router, otherwise it will be locked permanently.