How to Unlock Vodafone Italy R208 WiFi Mobile Pocket Router?
1. Make sure your Vodafone R208 WiFi mobile router is fully charged.
2. Just insert a nonacceptable network SIM on your Vodafone Italy R208 WiFi router (e.g. another than Vodafone SIM for Vodafone network MiFi router) (You have to use another network provider SIM, which is currently locked to).
3. After changing the other network providers SIM on your Huawei R208, switch on the device. It will display “Invalid SIM” because you have used another network providers SIM (If it asks for unlock code then use, otherwise, go to the next step).
4. Now just establish a WiFi connection to Vodafone Italy R208 WiFi mobile router with your PC / IPAD / IPHONE / Android device.
5. Connect the Vodafone R208 modem with PC and browse for 192.168.0.1 and login to the device’s dashboard. Go to Advanced Settings – SIM Settings – Unlock Device – Enter Unlock Code – Click on Apply.
Open the Settings – Dial-up – Unlock SIM card – Enter 8 digits unlock code in your Vodafone Italy R208 WiFi mobile pocket router. Click OK and the device will reboot to display the new network.
Now your Vodafone Italy R208 WiFi pocket router is unlocked forever.
Note: Don’t try to insert free or wrong code into your Vodafone Italy R208 MiFi router, otherwise it will be locked permanently.